Precision engineered to meet the demanding needs of today’s workflow-intensive environments, the Sharp Frontier Scan-Centric series brings scanning and integration to a whole new level. Enabled with Scan2 Technology and the award-winning Sharp OSA® platform, the MXB402SC offers highly advanced scanning capabilities, providing impressive automated workflow processing and streamlined workgroup productivity. For true versatility in accommodating diverse scanning and copying needs, the Scan-Centric series single pass document feeder is also equipped with dual scanning paths: a curved path for regular paper, and a straight path for feeding heavy media, such as plastic ID cards and business cards. To help stay ahead of today's fast-paced office document distribution needs, the large touchscreen colour display simplifies operation through an intuitive graphical user interface, while the full-size retractable keyboard puts data entry right at your fingertips. Built on the same cutting-edge engine design as the Frontier series MFPs and printers, the MXB402SC merges the multifunctional power of standard A3 copiers with the convenience and simplicity of single-function printers and the document handling capabilities of single-function scanners.
Sharp's Newest Features
• Powerful 800 MHz true multi-tasking document system
• High resolution touchscreen colour display with graphical navigation
• Remote Front Panel Control
• Front panel USB port
• Gigabit Ethernet
• Industry leading ImageSEND™ function scans documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more.
• Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
• IEEE-P2600 compliant
High-Quality Network B&W Printing
• 1200 dpi, 600 dpi
• Standard PCL®
• Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features including cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
• Easy-to-use print drivers
• Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page-after-page.
Award Winning Network Scanning
• ImageSEND™ feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB memory devices, network folders, and more!
• Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to e-mail, fax, and Internet fax in a single operation.
• With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
• The MXB402SC supports the new 3rd Generation Sharp OSA®
technologies, which helps streamline document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
• Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
• The MXB402SC interacts with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax (optional)
• Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced feature such as automatic stapling of received faxes.
• Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
• Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
• Optional B/W Internet Expansion Kit