For your convenience please see our most frequently asked questions below and make sure to click on our
Product FAQ for even more commonly asked questions and their answers.
For additional assistance, please consult the owner’s manual of your AQUOS® TV or contact our AQUOS Advantage Advisors at
1-877-278-6709 or www.aquosadvantage.sharp.ca.
AQUOS Advantage Advisors are available to assist you Mon. - Fri., 7am - 9pm Central Time and Sat., Sun. and Holidays 9am - 7pm Central Time.
find product faqs by category
FAQS FOR Audio
- I am not getting any AM stations on my unit.
Check to see if the AM Loop antenna that comes supplied with the stereo has been attached.
- My stereo is connected to another source and I cannot get sound.
Check the connections on the source to make sure they are connected correctly by the color on the audio output jacks.
Make sure the correct color connections are connected to an available input jack on the stereo.
Select the correct input mode on the stereo to get sound.
- My unit is showing "3-Disc Changer" in the display and I am unable to clear it off.
This would indicate that the unit is in the Demonstration mode. To remove it, press the "Demo" button located on the front of the unit.
- The tuning up and down buttons on my remote control do not work.
These buttons will only work if you have already preset the stations into the unit's memory. Please see "Preset Tuning" located in the "Tuner Operation" section of your instruction manual.
- What can I do if my audio system is malfunctioning and not operating correctly?
We suggest unplugging the unit and then plugging it back into the wall outlet. If the problem still exists, we suggest clearing the memory by resetting the unit.
- What caused my audio unit to lose the current time and timer settings?
If there is a momentary loss in power or power failure, the unit will lose the time. You will need to reset the clock.
- Why am I getting a "CD No Disc" error message when trying to play a CD?
- Why can't I access the total remaining time on my CD?
If you select the random playback mode, you cannot access the display for remaining time.
- Why can't I play CD-R or CD-RW discs if my unit has this feature?
Some discs may not play due to the state of the disc or the device that was used to record the CD.
- Why can't I select a CD track with the direct buttons on my remote control?
When you select random or programmed playback, you will not be able to select a track with the direct buttons on your remote.